2. The great rift valley. In the distance you can see the hills which mark the boundary of the rift and some Masaii cattle kicking up distance in the cattle. The Masaii as some of you know are Kenya's best known tribe. They're tradionally pastoralists.
3. A picture of the rift valley from the hills on the way to Nairobi. It's a common tourist stop for locals and yokels.
4. A group of local school children getting their picture taken.
5. The faithful Kabungut school bus, it's driver william, and a local electrical engineer Charles.
6. Bonus picture! My parents just arrived in Nairobi. Here's a picture from last night of mandy and my mom relaxing in a missions house in Nairobi. Nice house :) They'll be here for a month doing some painting and construction for a deaf translation center as well as visiting and traveling with us.